- New 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Safety Sense-P with Pre-Collision System, Frontal Collision Avoidance and Pedestrian Protection
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Entune® 2.5 Multimedia with Siri® Eyes Free Mode and 9-inch Display
- Standard Rear-Seat Entertainment System with Dual 10-inch Screens
- Qi Wireless Phone Charging
The Land Cruiser body is new from the A-pillar forward. It’s a whole new look for this iconic vehicle, with the bumper, grille, projector-beam LED low and high beam headlights, headlight cleaners and integrated Land Cruiser logo, all contributing to the new design signature. The hood’s distinctive power bulges convey the potential of the 381-horsepower V8 that lies beneath. Teamed to that power plant for 2016 is the Toyota brand’s first 8-speed automatic transmission, which helps enhance acceleration.